Expandasign launched the first Teardrop Banner in Australia in 1999. It was the first flying banner of its kind. Expandasign had immediate take-up in the market, because it was unique, portable and stood out from the crowd.
The new shape also meant that branding could be at the highest point of the banner and clearly visible 100% of the time. Since then, many versions of the teardrop banner have become available. But we are confident that our teardrop flags cannot be matched for superior design, quality and functionality. Expandasign Teardrop Banners always have the fabric tensioned, to minimise any whipping and damage. This commitment to quality over the years has ensured that the Expandasign Teardrop Banner is still the best seller in our range of portable signage!
Now available printed onto Yellow or Orange Fluorescent Fabric.
Standard Package includes:
Printed Banner, Rods, and Carry Bag – A variety of base options available to suit your mounting surface (Click here to see more)
- Available in four sizes – Small, ECO, Medium and Large
- Full Colour Digital Printing
- Single or True Double-Sided Printing
- Tensioned Banner Fabric to keep banner open and visible at all times
- Replacement fabric skins are readily available
- Strong Fibreglass rods with Metal reinforcing
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Tip Rod
- Premium carry bag with sections for the ground spike, and rods
- Easy to transport, assemble & take down
- Extended life – banner does not whip in the wind
- Displays 100% of your message, 100% of the time